The Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) has officially launched the e-statements of results in Lusaka today. This important event was graced by the Minister of General Education, Hon. David Mabumba, MP. This therefore means that candidates will access the statements of results online, effective 2019. The candidates can later save or print the statement of results for official use only when the statement of results has been verified at any of the established ECZ Service Centres.
PROCEDURE TO ACCESS STATEMENTS OF RESULTS ONLINE
1. The web address to use is: www.systems.exams-council.org.zm
2. Click on link number 4 which reads “E-STATEMENTS OF RESULTS” on the list of links, then
3. Click on “CANDIDATE SIGN IN”
4. Select level you want to check results for in the select box
e.g. “GRADE 9 EXTERNAL” or “GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION”
5. Then click on “Continue” button
6. Enter your correct Examination number and click on “Continue”
*The results will be displayed showing all the detail of the candidate
7. Click on “PRINT STATEMENT OF RESULTS”
*A PDF document will be generated in a new tab with the browser which you can either print if connected to a printer or Save.
NOTE: Please note that you will need connection to the internet to perform this task. All Statements must be Verified at any of the ECZ established service centre.
Corporate Affairs Unit
Examinations Council of Zambia