A Chawama Resident Boyd Mweetwa has survived a Gas stove burst after into went in flames.

According to Boyd, he was cooking using a gas stove when his phone rang but just after picking the call, the gas stove bursted.

He says he thanks God almight for him to still be alive today.

“I don’t know what i can say. All i remember is that i was cooking using a gas stove because there has been no power for 21 hours. My friend called me and the next thing i could see is my body on fire. I rushed outside and poured water on my body using the tank. I just thank God that I’m still alive.” He said.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here