Goswami pleaded guilty to
• Four counts for drugs related case
• two counts for the guns, arms,
• one count for money laundering
• one counts for obstruction of justice.
Goswani Links to Zambia Goswani relied on a Zambian in SA to manufacture mandrax drugs- Dennis Jedburgh
• Dennis is Zambian, coloured
• Goswani was married to Dennis Jedburgh’s sister
• Dennis is now based in SA and is known for manufacturing mandrax tablets in SA
• Dennis’s other sister, Yvonne Jedburgh, was Ibrahim Yusuf’s (nicknamed Iboo) wife, now divorced
• Iboo’s (and Yvonne’s) son Tariq was photographed partying with president Zuma at a glitzy evening function linked to a charitable foundation with ties to Zuma.
• Tariq was director of a company with one of Zuma’s sons, Mxolisi Zuma.
• Goswami implicated Valden Findlay in his sworn testimony (page 161). Valden calls Goswani twice to warn him about his life being in danger from a known SA drug lord, David Armstrong
• Goswami got Dennis Jedburgh to kill ‘Pinky’ the right hand man of David Armstrong in SA. Pinky was killed with 32 gunshot wounds. Dennis Jedburgh called Goswami in Kenya from SA to confirm Pinky was definitely killed.
• At EL’s inauguration Iboo was apparently seen at State house with Valden Findlay and Shawi Fawaz (Lebanese, black mountain Jerabo)
• Iboo is still wanted by Zambia’s Drug Enforcement Commission on charges of importing stolen goods into Zambia in 1993 and 1994; and obtaining $29 000 under false pretences from the Zambian Parliament in 2002 (selling stolen cars to parliament)