Ngambela Mukela Manyando must address the people of Barotseland on the following if he fails, he should resign as Ngambela of Barotseland:
1. He should address the people of Barotseland on BRE’s position concerning Barotseland’s self Determination as decided by BNC 2012.
2. He should update the people of Barotseland on the way forward for Barotseland independence.
3. He should address the people of Barotseland on the unconditional release of Honorable Afumba, honourable Kalima, and Honorable Likando from the Zambian prison.
4. He should address the people of Barotseland why he is failing to come up with the plan to deal with the indunas that are betraying Barotseland and malozi. He should tell us why it has taken him more than a month to act.
5. The Ngambela should address the people of Barotseland on the PF carders and Police Brutality that occurred in sesheke during the by election. The Ngambela should tell us why the BRE failed to defend its people by condemning the atrocities of PF and the Zambia Police in sesheke.
It looks like the BRE is happy with what is happening in Barotseland.
What type of cowardice is this where your people are killed, traumatised, beaten, teargassed in their own land by foreigners and you are silent as if nothing took place.
I want to repeat – it’s unacceptable that Zambia fired live ammunition to the people of Barotseland and Mukela Manyando, the Ngambela of Barotseland, has remained silent and failed to utter even one word against atrocities and crime against humanity committed by Zambia in Barotseland.
I am reliable informed that Mukela Manyando and his Kuta received a report from Mwandi Kuta concerning the violence and Police brutality inflicted on the people of Barotseland by Zambian Police yet he has remained mute over the same issue.
One of the Royal duties of the Ngambela is to protect and preserve the tradition and represent the people of Barotseland. The Ngambela ignored those roles – or maybe it doesn’t matter to him.
It is unfortunate that the Ngambela and his kuta has continued to let enemies of Barotseland harass and torture the people of Barotseland especially in Mongu Markets.
The Ngambela is failing to provide leadership. The people of Barotseland have continued to be harassed and maimed by PF cadres in Markets and the entire mungu town.
Finally, being a Barotseland Political Activist, I want to humbly call upon the newly installed Ngambela of Barotseland Mukela Manyando to resign within 48hours if he does not address the people of Barotseland’s concerns over several items so far affecting the people of Barotseland.
The voluntary resignation of the Ngambela will save him from gross shame that he will experience should we rise and fire him with his entire BRE Kuta. This time we shall never allow BRE or their agents to frustrate us and derail us to develop our country.
Kelezo ki mulyani.
Litunga ni lyetu.
E-mail: [email protected]
Cell No: 0971995266