The International Court of Justice has named 18 judges to hear the matter in which the Zambian Opposition United Party for National Development [UPND] leader Hakainde Hichilema and his running mate Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba are challenging the Election victory of Edgar C. Lungu and Inonge M. Wina.
The judges will hear the petition and if the UPND has overwhelming evidence, Edgar Lungu and other ECZ officials will be arrested for coup.
Also the Intenational court of justice will arrest the opposition leader if he has no evidence of rigging by the Patriotic front and ECZ officials.
Zambian judges failed to pass judgement on this matter after being divided and being corrupted by the PF party using high top officials like the likes of Kaizer Zulu.
Here is the list
THE NAMES OF 18 JUDGES WHO WILL BE HEARING THE CASE OF UPND AT INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE ( ICJ ) IN NOVEMBER :
1. Rene Blattman from Bolivia
2. Maureen Harding Clark from Ireland
3. Fatoumata Dembele Diarra from. Mali
4. Adrian Fulford from the United Kingdom
5. Karl T. Hudson-Phillips from Trinidad and Tobago
6. Claude Jorda from France
7. Hans-Peter Kaul from Germany
8. Philippe Kirsch from Canada (PRESIDENT)
9. Erkki Kourula from Finland
10. Akua Kuenyehia from Ghana (First Vice-President)
11. Elizabeth Odio Benito from Costa Rica (Second Vice- President)
12. Gheorghios M. Pikis from Cyprus
13. Navanethem Pillay from South Africa
14. Mauro Politi from Italy
15. Tuiloma Neroni Slade from Samoa
16. Sang-hyun Song from the Republic of Korea
17. Sylvia H. de Figueiredo Steiner from Brazil
18. Anita Usacka from Latvia